Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whoo hoo! NTI is almost here!


I am getting so excited for next week! Several of us from work are going to NTI...the annual pilgrimage to the American Association of Critical Care Nurse's conference. It is an amazingly huge conference! About 8,000 nurses converge this year in Chicago for the conference. I've never been to Chicago, so I am definitely looking forward to it! I'll be sending pictures and stories while on the road, hope you enjoy! Last year was my first year and it was simply overwhelming. I have no idea how many vendors they had, but I can tell you it had to be just about everyone in the industry and those who make things for nurses. The program for the conference itself was like a mini New York Phone Directory. I simply could not believe it. This year should be a lot of fun and re-energizing too. You come back all excited about Nursing again and all the things we can do for our patients and their families. Not too mention getting ALL the CEU's you might ever want or need. If are a critical care nurse, and have never been you simply MUST go. It's definitely worth it!!

No comments: